2 : 20

0
Today I cant sleep once again stupid nightmares are haunting me.
woke up like half a hour ago and thinking to myself, why all the sudden...

Honestly speaking, I do not know.. my friends call me and said maybe im having bad times...
sure i am but not so exactly,

Honestly not my first time getting screwed by a lady problem,
not my first time my body so screwed up common almost got stabbed by a dagger before =.=;
changed school like frequently every 1year last time so not a first time without close friends around...
so what is wrong with me :(

i feel like a baby :3
that place in my dream is so spooky and now im scared of sleeping
haiz

so not gonna sleep got class tomorrow but who cares,
after the first semester
with my unbelievable grades,
(that i start to wonder did i ever bribe the lecturers..)
I dont really care about this semester so much.
Its kinda hopeless when you are doing something without a aim.

where did my famous architect dream went?
dont worry im still going to be a famous architect (Y) :DD
but its time :)

Officially been called for NS
and some reason i dont feel like pushing it :)

yap :D after this semester im going back to my beloved hometown
kinda sick of learning in a place with everyone older than me...
so take 2 years break! hah! get buff get 8packs haha :D
oh well after that probably going to go KAIST :)
Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
dream on :)







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Snowie Word