Changes...

0
Im in KL :) i moved~

I started my course in Foundation kinda like 6month ago and moved my way to Taylors in kL.
Life here is tough really people dont think like how people think in back in Penang,
price of food and everything just ****.



Got a CanonE550 <3 :D

Maybe the enviroment here really did change me,
in Penang i can really just screw around and enjoy myself
i dont care you know drifting, fights... :(

But in KL i dont feel so comfy here maybe coz im not used to it and i always dont feel satisfied here zzz but i guess part of our life at this moment is like that :
D

oman this picture make me wannabe gay :)

i dont know maybe back in Penang i can wear whatever i want, eat drink whatever i want dont have to wash my hair in the morning if i dont have to...
but in KL, i dont know.. its hardd :(

or maybe im just weird..

Architect course is hard... really.. i miss A-Level..

Ya course im studying is ****ed up really and it gives more stress than ever.
really sometimes i regret taking this course but too late i guess :)


Many other stuffs happen really..
hmm even had a girlfriend in KL well dont wanna talk about that,
I dont know how people misunderstand my relatioinship went but i dont care,
God knows the truth and i dont want to fight over a person i love.
so Let It Beeeee~

My right leg apparently is permanantly damged making me cant run...
meaning i cant go for all the spots i love.
but again I believe God will heal it I felt weird in my right foot for a moment today.
I felt my foot for the first time in what.. a week?
Cant be bad right? :)

Im going to be honest...
Going through the Hardest time in my life
Ex-g problems, Study problem, Foot problem, NS problem
and never told anyone but even my own financial problems..

Haiz...

But Cant get any worse right? :)
oh well hope for a brighter day i guess :)
I <3 U all :)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Snowie Word